inactive

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016
Very disappointed
She came highly recommended by my mom friends so I was disappointed at the visit. Multiple times she looked at the nurse and shook her head. As if I weren't sitting RIGHT THERE. She didn't listen to me and made me feel dumb. I was so mad that I cried when I got to the car.

February 25th, 2016
We miss you!
Dr. Wessel's is the best pediatrician we have ever seen. I have 5 children and we've seen a number of different pediatricians. She loves the kids she works with and the kids love her. How many kids do you know that when they first feel sick will request to see their doctor. Mine do! She remembers all the kids by name and what is going on with the family. Dr Wessels we miss you here in Carson. Come back!

February 9th, 2015
Absolutely amazing
From the day my daughter was born the entire staff was such a support and was there for everything my baby needed. My husband and I love Dr. Wessels so much and all the time she spends making sure we understand and are informed in everything are little girl is doing. As new parents, she really took the time to make sure everything was going well with us and gave the best care to our daughter. Her and her staff will become apart of your family as they have for us.

November 4th, 2014
Very professional

January 24th, 2014
Pure Awesomeness!
Dr. Wessels' is an awesome doctor! She is so sweet and understanding. She always has great advice! She answers all questions that I have each and everytime my children see her! Not to mention the experience we had at the hospital with my son! She is truly a blessing!

December 12th, 2013
Exceptional pediatrician
Dr. Wessels is very caring and wonderful with children. My 3 year old loves her and her office staff. Very easy to make appointments, call backs are within a reasonable time frame.

May 28th, 2013
My son had to see a specialists because of Dr. Wessels actions, and when I called Dr. Wessels to get her opinion, she wouldn't take my call.

May 3rd, 2013
Amazing!!!
She is the best doctor that I have ever taken my daughter too. She was out of network but we continued to take her to her because she is simply amazing. Very knowledgeable and obviously cares about my daughter and all of her patients. Very sad to see her leave CMG.

February 22nd, 2013
Amazing! I can't say enough about her!
Dr Wessels is the most caring, knowledgeable pediatrican we have ever encountered. As a parent of a child with chronic illness, I appreciate the time she takes with my daughter, as well as the time she takes with me to coordinate her care. We see specialists for my daughter's care as well, and are always pleased because Dr Wessels' recommendations and plan for care is always right in step with the specialist recommendations. She consistently goes above and beyond for my kiddos. I can't say enough about how much we LOVE her.

December 8th, 2011
We love Dr. Wessels as does my 17 month old daughter. Dr. Wessels takes time with her and is very patient in answering our questions. It is odvious Dr. Wessels loves her job. I would recommend her to anyone.

January 15th, 2010
Dr. Wessels is the sweetest most wonderful doctor we've ever had and extremely on top of it. I She genuinely cares for my boys and spends time with them and has alway accurately diagnosed any problems. She's wonderful, we'll be with her for awhile!

September 12th, 2016