Dr. Delilah Alonso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delilah Alonso?

My Dermatology office visit.

Posted on November 15th, 2017

No frills Dr. Get to the bottom of your health issue & fix the problem. Her staff is pleasant and waiting time, is reasonable. Beauty products sold in her office is of good quality. I did not have an issue of pressure selling. The staff gave me alternatives with ,over the counter products, that I could use to substitute with. I did not have an issue with stiff the mutually agree $90 cancellation fee. One time I could not make it for unforeseeable reasons to the appointment, I call a day in advance, and the staff were gracious to change it for another day with no penalty. Willing to work with you that's added bonus. Beautiful Place, pleasant staff, and a caring Doctor. I am satisfy, will come again !!!

Factory Treatment

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Horrible experience. Very cocky. Treats you like a puppet in a factory and barks out order to her assistant as her assistant types on an iPad. She strips you and doesn't even tell you what she is doing. She removed a mile and it's been three months and im still waiting for my diagnosis. Everyone is arrogant and cocky. If you cancel you appointment be prepared to pay $50 as well. Overall horrible. She needs manners

Avoid if need a serious dermatologist

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Rushes into room, talks rapidly and incessantly, as if to not allow you to get a word in, no privacy, comes in to room to examine you with young assistant holding an iPad so don't know if video recording, taking notes, or what, then has assistant take you into a room and push a plethora of expensive products on you, some of which are the Dr's own, has this same early 20s assistant, who is very nice but not a doctor, tell you how to use the prescribed products and take your questions, the dr instantly diagnosed my skin condition without first performing any test, and alarmed me about birthmarks I've had all my life, casually dropping phrases like "skin cancer". Definitely unprofessional and unethical behavior. The most uncomfortable Dr visit I've ever had. Was completely mislead and surprised by her listed good credentials and reviews.

Do Not go to her!!

Posted on April 29th, 2014

This doctor has absolutly no respect for her patients, she will reschedule your appointment whenever and as she pleases to please her personal trips and affairs! All her ratings are bought, she gives anyone a discount in products if they rate her good! She has no professional manners as a Certified Dermatologist. She makes her patients wait an hour to see her to then only be seen and have only two minutes with her in the room. She talks so fast and does not explain anything to her patients. Beware of this doctor who only cares about charging your insurance for money and biopsy your perfectly healthy mole for her personal income. She is a horrible, unprofessional doctor, I will never return or send anyone I know to your office. You will feel pressured to purchase ridiculously expensive products you do not even need. This doctor is the epitome of a business women, not a health provider!

VP of government and community relations

Posted on July 16th, 2013

PROFESSIONAL STAFF AND CARING PHYSICIAN

Posted on November 13th, 2012

very professional staff and a caring and excellent doctor

My favorite dermatologist!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Dr. Alonso keeps my skin healthy and looking great. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Intelligent, Charismatic, and very helpful

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Going to Dr. Alonso's office has always been a great experience for me. I've gone to her for several years now. She really helped with my acne issues. She has always treated me with respect and is honestly more pleasant to be around than other Dermatologist I had gone to. I would highly recommend her and her office.

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr Alonso is extremely knowledgable and comprehensive. Her new staff was efficient and friendly.

Magnificent, caring dermatologist!

Posted on November 11th, 2012

I always recommend Dr. Alonso to all my family and friends. The office is equipped with the latest equipment and the total decoration and setting is spectacular, making you feel at ease.Dr. Alonso is patient, caring, understanding and has very delicate hands when she perfoms procedures.She will always be my dermatologist!

Ten years younger

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Dr. Alonso is amazing! First she got rid of my adult hormonal/stress cystic acne and now she is getting rid of all of my pigmentation (brown spots all over my face) with a combo of light laser and peels. She does the laser and her facialist Bianca does the vitalize peels and is very gentle and knowledgable. The procedures are working. Not to mention since we are doing it lightly there is no downtime- I walk out of the office glowing and I look 10 years younger.

Worst staff

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Unable to get a call back regarding clarification on a prescription. I don't know if the doctor was aware I called the office six times to get a clarification on my daughter's medicine. I'm hoping she wasn't aware and that it was just an inept staff. Each time I called I was polite and kept repeating the same information as if it was the first time I had given it. Unfortunately, now I have to find a new doctor because the directions weren't clear and even the pharmacy wasn't sure. I am very disappointed in the disregard that Dr. Alonso's office has had for my daughter.