Dr. Delilah Alonso MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Miami, FL

3.4

July 18th, 2016
Factory Treatment
Horrible experience. Very cocky. Treats you like a puppet in a factory and barks out order to her assistant as her assistant types on an iPad. She strips you and doesn't even tell you what she is doing. She removed a mile and it's been three months and im still waiting for my diagnosis. Everyone is arrogant and cocky. If you cancel you appointment be prepared to pay $50 as well. Overall horrible. She needs manners

July 6th, 2015
Avoid if need a serious dermatologist
Rushes into room, talks rapidly and incessantly, as if to not allow you to get a word in, no privacy, comes in to room to examine you with young assistant holding an iPad so don't know if video recording, taking notes, or what, then has assistant take you into a room and push a plethora of expensive products on you, some of which are the Dr's own, has this same early 20s assistant, who is very nice but not a doctor, tell you how to use the prescribed products and take your questions, the dr instantly diagnosed my skin condition without first performing any test, and alarmed me about birthmarks I've had all my life, casually dropping phrases like "skin cancer". Definitely unprofessional and unethical behavior. The most uncomfortable Dr visit I've ever had. Was completely mislead and surprised by her listed good credentials and reviews.

April 28th, 2014
Do Not go to her!!
This doctor has absolutly no respect for her patients, she will reschedule your appointment whenever and as she pleases to please her personal trips and affairs! All her ratings are bought, she gives anyone a discount in products if they rate her good! She has no professional manners as a Certified Dermatologist. She makes her patients wait an hour to see her to then only be seen and have only two minutes with her in the room. She talks so fast and does not explain anything to her patients. Beware of this doctor who only cares about charging your insurance for money and biopsy your perfectly healthy mole for her personal income. She is a horrible, unprofessional doctor, I will never return or send anyone I know to your office. You will feel pressured to purchase ridiculously expensive products you do not even need. This doctor is the epitome of a business women, not a health provider!

PROFESSIONAL STAFF AND CARING PHYSICIAN
very professional staff and a caring and excellent doctor

My favorite dermatologist!
Dr. Alonso keeps my skin healthy and looking great. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Intelligent, Charismatic, and very helpful
Going to Dr. Alonso's office has always been a great experience for me. I've gone to her for several years now. She really helped with my acne issues. She has always treated me with respect and is honestly more pleasant to be around than other Dermatologist I had gone to. I would highly recommend her and her office.

November 11th, 2012
Dr Alonso is extremely knowledgable and comprehensive. Her new staff was efficient and friendly.

November 11th, 2012
Magnificent, caring dermatologist!
I always recommend Dr. Alonso to all my family and friends. The office is equipped with the latest equipment and the total decoration and setting is spectacular, making you feel at ease.Dr. Alonso is patient, caring, understanding and has very delicate hands when she perfoms procedures.She will always be my dermatologist!

November 5th, 2012
Ten years younger
Dr. Alonso is amazing! First she got rid of my adult hormonal/stress cystic acne and now she is getting rid of all of my pigmentation (brown spots all over my face) with a combo of light laser and peels. She does the laser and her facialist Bianca does the vitalize peels and is very gentle and knowledgable. The procedures are working. Not to mention since we are doing it lightly there is no downtime- I walk out of the office glowing and I look 10 years younger.

September 4th, 2012
Worst staff
Unable to get a call back regarding clarification on a prescription. I don't know if the doctor was aware I called the office six times to get a clarification on my daughter's medicine. I'm hoping she wasn't aware and that it was just an inept staff. Each time I called I was polite and kept repeating the same information as if it was the first time I had given it. Unfortunately, now I have to find a new doctor because the directions weren't clear and even the pharmacy wasn't sure. I am very disappointed in the disregard that Dr. Alonso's office has had for my daughter.

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Alonso needs to improve her pateinet skills. She is an alarmist with little sensitivity to her patients feelings.

October 14th, 2011
Retiree
I am impressed with Dr. Alonso's most modern, fully equiped office. I've been there three times and Dr. Alonso's care has been excellent. She was very professional to me while she performed my procedures. The waiting time was minimal and she was not in any hurry to finish with me, which made me feel very good. Follow up was excellent. I would recommend Dr. Alonso to anyone needing the treatment of a dermatologist.