Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delilah Burrowes
Dr. Delilah Burrowes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Winfield, IL and Chicago, IL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Neuroradiology. Dr. Burrowes is affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and The University of Chicago Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Delilah Burrowes has the following 1 specialty
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Delilah Burrowes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Jennifer Nicholas
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Maura Ryan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Jessica Stern
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi12