Dr. Delinda Davis Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Delinda Davis?

April 18th, 2011

I will never make an appointment with her again. She is rude and not kid friendly. The overall practice is very nice, but she isn't.

December 15th, 2010

My experience with Dr.Davis was horrible. My kids have been going to Tots N Teens for 3 years now and the last two visit we had to see Dr. Davis and she was not friendly what so ever. She was not compassionate or concerned about why we were there. After getting stool samples sent off, we were told she would call with results. She did not and I had to call and check on the results. I am in the medical profession and I know the proper procedures. I could go on and on but not enough room. So to sum it all up>>HORRIBLE, IF SHE IS THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE, I WILL GO TO THE ER OR AMERICAN FAMILY CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 23rd, 2014