A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delio Ortegon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delio Ortegon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delio Ortegon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortegon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ortegon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delio P Ortegon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delio P. Ortegon practice?
- Dr. Delio Ortegon has 1 office location.
Dr. Delio Ortegon practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Plastic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.