Dr. Delio Ortegon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 25th, 2016
Great staff, friendly doctor but not direct
I have only seen him for a consultation, but the office was very friendly. I had to wait to be seen for almost an hour which sucked and he suggested the surgery options He could perform with minimal details, he doesn't try to sell you any thing or highly recommend anything which some people like but I wanted to be told what I need since I don't know what's best for me. So I am hoping with this preop appointment I will feel better informed. And be more directed on what exactly is best for me.

January 12th, 2016
Fell in love with the office staff since my initial phone call. Fell in love with the doctor after my first visit. Everyone (including the doctor) made me feel right at home and my procedure results were more than I expected. Thank you!

October 4th, 2014
Patient
I just read the previous review and it could not be more untrue. My first appointment I was very impressed with Dr Ortegon and Debra is my rock! My surgery is in Dec and I can call her daily with stupid questions and she takes my calls with a smile. Both the Doctor and Debra and the rest of the staff have a wonderful attitude and treat pts with complete respect. Thanks guys....See you soooooonnnnn! I am soooo excited!

March 7th, 2012
only a consult
I had a consult with dr. ortegon he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained in detail about the procedures i was looking to get(Mommy Makeover). I was extremly comfortable with him. He answered all the questions i had in full. But his Patient Coordinator was extremly COLD, RUDE, Impersonable, unprofessional, and she left the room in a middle of a consult! i didn't like how she conducts herself with his poteintal patients. He needs to fire his patient coordiantor! The staff is a reflection on the Doctor, If i were to have meet the Patient Coordinator first before DR. Ortegon i wouldn't ever consider of seeing that doctor for the surgery. But since I was able to meet the doctor before hand thats why he is still in the running to do my surgery. I also had called teh same day of my consults with questions on my quote and she never called back. I give his staff ( just the patient coordinator) a big fat 0 and i hope he fires her. The other lady thats in the office at the front desk she is very friendly i give her a (8) she can stay.