A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delise Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delise Webber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delise Webber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Webber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delise A Webber MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Delise A. Webber practice?
- Dr. Delise Webber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Delise Webber practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.