Learn more about Dr. Dell Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dell Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dell Shepherd, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dell Allen Shepherd MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dell A. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Dell Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Dell Shepherd practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Pediatricians and North Platte Pediatric Specialists.