A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dell Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dell Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dell Shepherd, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Shepherd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dell Allen Shepherd MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dell A. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Dell Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Dell Shepherd practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Pediatricians and North Platte Pediatric Specialists.