A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Della Bennett is Excellent. Dr. Bennett has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Della Bennett, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Della Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Della C. Bennett practice?
Dr. Della Bennett practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons and Riverside Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adela Bennett, Dr. Adele Bennett, Dr. Adelia Bennett, Dr. Adelina Bennett, Dr. Adeline Bennett, Dr. Adelle Bennett