A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Della Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Della Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Della Bennett, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Della Bennett MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Della Bennett practice?
- Dr. Della Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Della Bennett practices Plastic Surgery near Rch Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.