A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Della Corcoran is Excellent. Dr. Corcoran has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Della Corcoran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corcoran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Della Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Della M. Corcoran practice?
Dr. Della Corcoran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alina Corcoran, Dr. Adelia Corcoran, Dr. Delia Corcoran, Dr. Adela Corcoran, Dr. Adeline Corcoran, Dr. Adelle Corcoran