Dr. Della Eng Tow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Della Eng Tow?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 8th, 2015

I am writing this review with lot of pain and suffering. My daughter (first kid) failed new born hearing test 3 times and passed 4th time (Incorrect diagnosis). Reston hospital faxed these results to her and this doctor never alerted or asked us to monitor hearing. I doubt this doctor even looked at those results. I took my daughter for follow up appointments but she never asked any question related to hearing or alerted us....later at 2 years 6 months my daughter's blood test reveal that she is deaf by birth. If she would have alerted us during our follow up appointments with her after my daughter's birth, my daughter would have cochlear devices implanted at an early age. Now we are struggling with many issues because of late diagnosis of hearing loss. This should not happen to any other kid. If pediatrician can't alert parents then why these followup appointments with Pediatrician after new born.

October 1st, 2015