A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dellice Dickhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dellice Dickhaus, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickhaus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dickhaus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dellice Dickhaus MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dellice Dickhaus practice?
- Dr. Dellice Dickhaus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dellice Dickhaus practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Critical Care Practitioners and Bridgeton Pulmonologists.