A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delma Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delma Nieves, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nieves has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delma Nieves MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Delma Nieves practice?
- Dr. Delma Nieves has 1 office location.
Dr. Delma Nieves practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.