A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delmar Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delmar Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delmar Sanders, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delmar Connie Sanders MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delmar C. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Delmar Sanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Delmar Sanders practices Neurological Surgery near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Surgeons.