Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Cherry Bottom
Womens Care Center of Columbus Inc.
1375 Cherry Way Dr
Ste 110
Columbus, OH 43230
614-475-0811
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Receptionist (in health care facility)  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2014

Dr Teague is an outstanding physician. It's unfortunate and somewhat unfair that people rate the doctors based on office staff. Many doctors are not knowledgable or never find out if staff is being unprofessional or rude to patients. I once referred a patient to Dr Teague! and the office staff told her doctor was not accepting new patients. I mentioned that to Dr Teague and she said as long as she was still working she was accepting new patients. She was totally unaware of that response and said it would be addressed. Please don't judge the doctor by the staff. Instead, if there is a problem, communicate it directly to the doctor..

|  Absolutely wonderful Dr.  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I waited longer to get registered that I was there than to see the actual dr. I ended up needing a laparoscopy to remove an iud and was terrified despite my medical field profession. She took the time to console me, even hugged me & made the whole process a breeze! She is hands down the best doctor I've ever met and very down to earth. I think going to the Gyno is uncomfortable & embarrassing, but she manages to make it anything but! That is quite a feat!

|  No Post Surgery Instructions  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I expected to receive aftercare instructions following surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy. I receive minimal information and nothing in regards to after care instructions and recovery (i.e. how to bath with the stitches still in tact, any lifting restrictions, how long will the soreness and tenderness in the abdominal area last, how to treat aches and paines, etc.) I felt the treatment I received from this doctor following surgery was too cold and hands off, I felt as if the doctor did not care. I was not asking to be babied or have my hand held through the recovery process but I really could have benefited from post surgery instructions which I did not receive. I will not go back to this doctor for another appointment even though I have been a patient of hers for more than 10 years.

|  Staff - Not a good first impression  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Teague was highly recommended to me but based on my interaction with her staff, I will never know. My phone calls were not returned, and the staff refused to schedule my appointment. I was told that a nurse would follow up with me, yet 3 weeks later and no one from the office has ever bothered to return my call. I don't want a doctor that I can't communicate with because of bad staff.