What does it take show details What does it take
May 16th, 2016

I was appalled at the incompetence of the front desk staff, they scheduled my appointment wrong and did not accept responsibility for it. While they were checking to see if I could be seen they had me waiting forever, then gave me paperwork and after reviewing said they did not accept my new insurance. I was so mad why didn't they tell me that on the phone after since I gave the information then. When I called to follow-up with Dr. Teague her nurse would not talk to me, not even knowing what I wanted, I was told she could not give me medical advice and that was not what I wanted. I thought how rude they had already gave a false impression of me to the nurse and I was not happy with this at all. What does it take to get good customer service these days? What does it take to find a good doctor? These are the question I'm left with after this experience.

Feb 26th, 2016

NEW PATIENT! She was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Not friendly, no bedside manner, and explained nothing. I felt like I was bothering her as soon as she walked in the exam room. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

by Chris Murray on Oct 9th, 2015

I've only seen Dr. Teague twice. I was with the same doctor for 34 yrs, but she retired. I was nervous about seeing someone else. After my first appointment with Dr. Teague, I can honestly say....she is the best! She listens to your problems, spends time understanding and explaining things. She has a great personality and she is one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. If you're looking for a caring doctor, look no more....

Receptionist (in health care facility) show details Receptionist (in health care facility)
Oct 2nd, 2014

Dr Teague is an outstanding physician. It's unfortunate and somewhat unfair that people rate the doctors based on office staff. Many doctors are not knowledgable or never find out if staff is being unprofessional or rude to patients. I once referred a patient to Dr Teague! and the office staff told her doctor was not accepting new patients. I mentioned that to Dr Teague and she said as long as she was still working she was accepting new patients. She was totally unaware of that response and said it would be addressed. Please don't judge the doctor by the staff. Instead, if there is a problem, communicate it directly to the doctor..

Absolutely wonderful Dr. show details Absolutely wonderful Dr.
Jun 26th, 2012

I waited longer to get registered that I was there than to see the actual dr. I ended up needing a laparoscopy to remove an iud and was terrified despite my medical field profession. She took the time to console me, even hugged me & made the whole process a breeze! She is hands down the best doctor I've ever met and very down to earth. I think going to the Gyno is uncomfortable & embarrassing, but she manages to make it anything but! That is quite a feat!

No Post Surgery Instructions show details No Post Surgery Instructions
Feb 14th, 2012

I expected to receive aftercare instructions following surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy. I receive minimal information and nothing in regards to after care instructions and recovery (i.e. how to bath with the stitches still in tact, any lifting restrictions, how long will the soreness and tenderness in the abdominal area last, how to treat aches and paines, etc.) I felt the treatment I received from this doctor following surgery was too cold and hands off, I felt as if the doctor did not care. I was not asking to be babied or have my hand held through the recovery process but I really could have benefited from post surgery instructions which I did not receive. I will not go back to this doctor for another appointment even though I have been a patient of hers for more than 10 years.

Staff - Not a good first impression show details Staff - Not a good first impression
Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Teague was highly recommended to me but based on my interaction with her staff, I will never know. My phone calls were not returned, and the staff refused to schedule my appointment. I was told that a nurse would follow up with me, yet 3 weeks later and no one from the office has ever bothered to return my call. I don't want a doctor that I can't communicate with because of bad staff.