A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delon Brennen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennen graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brennen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of MD Medical System
- Univ. Of Maryland`s Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Delon Brennen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile