A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delong Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delong Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delong Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delong Liu MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Delong Liu practice?
- Dr. Delong Liu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Delong Liu practices Medical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.