A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delong Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delong Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delong Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delong Liu MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Delong Liu practice?
- Dr. Delong Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Delong Liu practices Medical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.