A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delora Mount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delora Mount is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delora Mount, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mount graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mount has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delora Louise Mount MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delora L. Mount practice?
- Dr. Delora Mount has 4 office locations.
Dr. Delora Mount practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.