A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delores Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Delores F. Baker practice?
Dr. Delores Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.