A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delos Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgrove
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgrove Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delos Cosgrove, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Cosgrove has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delos M Cosgrove MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delos M. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Delos Cosgrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Delos Cosgrove practices Surgery near Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Surgeons.