A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delos Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgrove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgrove Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delos Cosgrove, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Cosgrove has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delos M Cosgrove MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delos M. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Delos Cosgrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Delos Cosgrove practices Surgery near Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Surgeons.