A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delphine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delphine Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delphine J Lee MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Delphine J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Delphine Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delphine Lee practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.