A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delphine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delphine Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delphine Juihoa Lee MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Delphine J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Delphine Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Delphine Lee practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.