A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delvena Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delvena Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delvena Thomas, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delvena Renee Thomas DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Delvena R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Delvena Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delvena Thomas practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.