A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delver Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delver Cain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delver Cain, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delver Ray Cain MD is a male Pathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Delver R. Cain practice?
- Dr. Delver Cain has 1 office location.
Dr. Delver Cain practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.