A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delvis Celdran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delvis Celdran, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delvis Celdran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diplomate of the Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education & Awards
Dr. Celdran graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Celdran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delvis Alberto Celdran MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Delvis A. Celdran practice?
- Dr. Delvis Celdran has 1 office location.
Dr. Delvis Celdran practices Neurology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Neurologists.