Dr. Delwin Quenzer Is this you?

3.0

Worst experience of my life!

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I had a very simple hand procedure and when the cast was to be removed; Dr. Quenzer, he was no longer in practice; retired early due to medical concerns. I was left with my thumb in the middle of my palm. I've lost almost all use of that hand and have had to make trips to Mayo & other local doctors. My life will never be the same.; no more cooking, gardening, crafting, holding my Grandchild with out help. He never should have operated on me while he was sick. I can't even put a necklace on or grip a railing securely again. The surgery success was rated 99.9% successful and he put me in that 0.1% group by his negligence. Too bad since his other colleagues are excellent!!

VERY POOR

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Have to go to Iowa City to fix following two surgeries by this Doctor.

Posted on March 27th, 2009