Dr. Delwin Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

no change

November 20th, 2016
This "doctor" degrades people with his use f vulgar comments

January 31st, 2016
Wonderful Doctor, Great Man!
Dr.Williams knew immediately that I didn't need to have been taken there, but he also knew that there was something wrong, he knew I had been blaming myself over my wife leaving me, in a short 10 minute session he had me bawling and then full of spirit and feeling in charge of.my life once again, he somehow knew of my cancer and prayed with me and gave me a ton of strength to go battle my cancer, he reassured me I would win this fight and would soon be cancer free. I am 1 week away from starting my treatments, and was served divorce papers today, I was distrought over losing my wife before meeting Dr. Williams, now even with divorce papers, I was happy to.see them and feel renewed in my outlook of life. Thank you Dr.

December 16th, 2014
He was horrible. Terrible bedside manner. Diagnosed me without talking to me. Didn't respect me at all, and was completely condescending, belittling, etc. He is the wi rst dr I have ever seen.

June 1st, 2013
Avoid this doctor
This doctor has a terrible bedside manner. He diagnosed me correctly but said somethings that I have checked with a counselor, my pastor and a man that works with children with my disorder that were inappropriate. After 5 mins he told me I was angry at God. And until I admitted I would never get the help I needed. Anyone (that includes my pastor) who knows me knows that that is so far from the truth that the guy was an #!? (a word I refuse to use, though my pastor did when she heard). If you want to stay healthy or get on the road to recover he is only good for a diagnosis and medication! Find someone else. If I could have given 0 stars I would have.

April 27th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
He is a very different type of psychiatric doctor & not what my 20 year old son was expecting BUT exactly what he needed! At first he made my son angry but he ended up greatly respecting him because he was brutally honest with him regarding what was the real problem. He was not condemning, belittling, or superior acting.....he just cared enough to tell him the truth. My son was not cured with one conversation with Dr. Williams but he has a new outlook on what tomorrow & his future can hold.