Psychiatrists

University of North Texas
855 Montgomery St
Fort Worth, TX 76107
817-927-3638
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Avoid this doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2013

This doctor has a terrible bedside manner. He diagnosed me correctly but said somethings that I have checked with a counselor, my pastor and a man that works with children with my disorder that were inappropriate. After 5 mins he told me I was angry at God. And until I admitted I would never get the help I needed. Anyone (that includes my pastor) who knows me knows that that is so far from the truth that the guy was an #!? (a word I refuse to use, though my pastor did when she heard). If you want to stay healthy or get on the road to recover he is only good for a diagnosis and medication! Find someone else. If I could have given 0 stars I would have.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by KH on Apr 27th, 2013

He is a very different type of psychiatric doctor & not what my 20 year old son was expecting BUT exactly what he needed! At first he made my son angry but he ended up greatly respecting him because he was brutally honest with him regarding what was the real problem. He was not condemning, belittling, or superior acting.....he just cared enough to tell him the truth. My son was not cured with one conversation with Dr. Williams but he has a new outlook on what tomorrow & his future can hold.