A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delwyn Sargeant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delwyn Sargeant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delwyn Sargeant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargeant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sargeant has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sargeant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Delwyn H. Sargeant practice?
Dr. Delwyn Sargeant practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.