A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delwyn Sargeant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delwyn Sargeant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delwyn Sargeant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargeant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sargeant has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Delwyn H. Sargeant practice?
- Dr. Delwyn Sargeant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delwyn Sargeant practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.