A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delwyn Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delwyn Worthington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthington
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Worthington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delwyn Worthington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Worthington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delwyn J Worthington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delwyn J. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Delwyn Worthington has 1 office location.
Dr. Delwyn Worthington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.