A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delwyn Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delwyn Worthington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delwyn Worthington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Worthington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worthington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Delwyn J. Worthington practice?
Dr. Delwyn Worthington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.