A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delwyn Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delwyn Worthington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worthington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delwyn Worthington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worthington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delwyn J Worthington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delwyn J. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Delwyn Worthington has 1 office location.
Dr. Delwyn Worthington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.