A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demesvar Jean-Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demesvar Jean-Baptiste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demesvar Jean-Baptiste, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Baptiste graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jean-Baptiste has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demesvar Antoine Jean-Baptiste MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Demesvar A. Jean-Baptiste practice?
- Dr. Demesvar Jean-Baptiste has 1 office location.
Dr. Demesvar Jean-Baptiste practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.