Demetra Rupp Is this you?

Neutral

May 5th, 2015

I wouldn't recommend

If you have hypothyroid avoid this doctor. She only treats by TSH levels not symptoms.

February 16th, 2012

Does Not Communicate to Patients

Dr Rupp ordered the right blood work that I wanted, however she did not tell me that I had Hashimotos. Just had the nurse tell me my antibodies were high and that I needed to be re-tested in 6 months. I found out I had Hashimotos because I went back to my primary care doctor and Dr Rupp had sent my primary doctor the results of the blood work. I don't know why she did this, I do not have HMO insurance. Also, she does not treat Hashimotos and she would not call me back to explain anything about this thyroid disease. Do not go to this doctor. She does not communicate your test results or explain anything to you.

January 4th, 2017