Dr. Demetria Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Demetria Gordon?

Hey

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I love Dr.Gordon She Delivered My Daughter Ah'Miyah I loved everything about her and how she always kepted me calm when I was scared she prepared me for my daughters arrival and she was there to see my daughter be born before she went out of town

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Dr Gordon was my doctor when I was pregnant recently. She was very caring, funny and very professional. I ended up needing a C-section (which I really didn't want and was very scared to get), but Dr. Gordon was there for me through the labor and delivery. I would recommend her to any new mom who may be nervous....she was a FANTASTIC doctor and I am actually going to miss seeing her for check ups!

Posted on March 27th, 2017