A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetria Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetria Smith, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetria Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetria Michele Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Demetria M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Demetria Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetria Smith practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.