Family Practitioner

Eldorado Office Park
6717 W Eldorado Pkwy
McKinney, TX 75070
972-369-0744
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by G. Johnson on Dec 7th, 2013

Doctor Smith is a very kind and compassionate physician. She listened to my problem and was able to treat me quickly. Her staff is great. They treat you like a family member. Her office has feels like home not a sterile doctors office.

|  Moved  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Smith's and she moved and changed her phone number in the last few months and didn't notify her patients. I had to search the internet to find her. Not good patient services!

Doctor's Response

I appologize that this particular patient did not receive the numerous types of information we used to update our patient's on the move (6/2012). We placed an add in the newspaper. We sent mailers directly to all patient's that were in our system. We updated our website to inform patient's that we moved. We put the letter that we mailed out on our old office door (but the landlords removed this information). We forwarded our phone and fax number to the new location. We have been in our new location for 1 and 1/2 years now and the majority of our patient's stated that they received at least 1 of the updates on our move.

|  Most Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

I have bounced around from doctor to doctor in the past few years due to moving around and not being able to feel as comfortable with the doctors as I would like. Once I started seeing Dr. Smith, I KNEW I had found the right one for me. She actually takes the time to listen to me and even speaks to me like a normal human being and not an imbecile.

|  Caring Doctor !!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Dr smith is the best Doctor !! she really cares about your health, she listens and ask you questions in detail to get the most accurate prescription. My husband and I really like the service including the nurse they treat you well and with respect. Dr smith follows up with you. They have been treating us for a year now, and no complains since then. We are so glad there are still good doctors like Dr Smith !!

|  great doctor!!!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I really even enjoy my doctor visits with Dr smith, she and the staff cares about you and she is a great Dr. She listen, advises and treat you like you are the only patient she has.

|  AMAZING DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

She is kind, caring, and listens like no other doctor I have ever had! She spent time with me making sure her diagnosis was correct. Her office staff and nurse were amazing! Cannot recommend her enough!!!

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Smith and her staff are very caring and friendly. I'll never go anywhere else.