Dr. Demetria Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Demetria Smith?

Compassionate

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Very caring..five stars!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

She's such a Awesome! Doctor. Patients always first...

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I enjoyed her staff and the Doctor Demetria Michele Smth.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Need Thyroid and hormone help and monitor. Dr Demetri was unable to even give me a name of any doctors who "could" help me with my female needs and anxieties. This Doctor is geard more for children or quicky walk ins. Yet another disappoint in the Medical gifts of McKinney, TX. So frustrated.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I would not reccomend this Dr's office. They do not have an onsite lab and you have to wait for any and all test results. After seeing my Daughter for several years she was not able to refill a prescritption over the phone without seeing her to get her copay, even though she had been on the same medication for several years. The ease of the office is terrible and I would not reccomend her to anyone.

Great doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2013

Doctor Smith is a very kind and compassionate physician. She listened to my problem and was able to treat me quickly. Her staff is great. They treat you like a family member. Her office has feels like home not a sterile doctors office.

Moved

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Smith's and she moved and changed her phone number in the last few months and didn't notify her patients. I had to search the internet to find her. Not good patient services!

Doctor's Response

I appologize that this particular patient did not receive the numerous types of information we used to update our patient's on the move (6/2012). We placed an add in the newspaper. We sent mailers directly to all patient's that were in our system. We updated our website to inform patient's that we moved. We put the letter that we mailed out on our old office door (but the landlords removed this information). We forwarded our phone and fax number to the new location. We have been in our new location for 1 and 1/2 years now and the majority of our patient's stated that they received at least 1 of the updates on our move.

Most Caring Doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I have bounced around from doctor to doctor in the past few years due to moving around and not being able to feel as comfortable with the doctors as I would like. Once I started seeing Dr. Smith, I KNEW I had found the right one for me. She actually takes the time to listen to me and even speaks to me like a normal human being and not an imbecile.

Caring Doctor !!

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr smith is the best Doctor !! she really cares about your health, she listens and ask you questions in detail to get the most accurate prescription. My husband and I really like the service including the nurse they treat you well and with respect. Dr smith follows up with you. They have been treating us for a year now, and no complains since then. We are so glad there are still good doctors like Dr Smith !!

great doctor!!!

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I really even enjoy my doctor visits with Dr smith, she and the staff cares about you and she is a great Dr. She listen, advises and treat you like you are the only patient she has.

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!

Posted on August 4th, 2010

She is kind, caring, and listens like no other doctor I have ever had! She spent time with me making sure her diagnosis was correct. Her office staff and nurse were amazing! Cannot recommend her enough!! !

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Dr. Smith and her staff are very caring and friendly. I'll never go anywhere else.