A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrio Agcaoili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrio Agcaoili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Agcaoili graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agcaoili has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrio Jose Agcaoili MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Demetrio J. Agcaoili practice?
- Dr. Demetrio Agcaoili has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrio Agcaoili practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Internists and Martins Ferry Infectious Disease Doctors.