Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Demetrio Hechanova
Dr. Demetrio Hechanova, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Covina, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hechanova is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus, Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus and Queen of the Valley. Dr. Hechanova has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Demetrio Hechanova has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Demetrio Hechanova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covina, CA.
Dr. Johny Cu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam I
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Aditya Prasad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0 mi11