Dr. Demetrio Bernabe Mamani MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Demetrio Mamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrio Mamani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrio Mamani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamani graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mamani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mamani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Demetrio B. Mamani practice?
Dr. Demetrio Mamani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, Glendale Oncologists, and Glendale Pathologists.