Learn more about Dr. Demetrio Mamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrio Mamani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrio Mamani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamani graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mamani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrio Bernabe Mamani MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Demetrio B. Mamani practice?
- Dr. Demetrio Mamani has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrio Mamani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.