A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Gabriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Gabriel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Michael Gabriel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios M. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Gabriel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Demetrios Gabriel practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.