Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Demetrios Halikiopoulos
Dr. Demetrios Halikiopoulos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Halikiopoulos is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Halikiopoulos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Demetrios Halikiopoulos has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Demetrios Halikiopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr. Daniel Khodadadian
Great Neck, NY 0.36 mi22
Dr. Andrew Gewirtz
Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Little Neck, NY 0.53 mi36
Dr. Michael Boxer
Little Neck, NY 0.53 mi38