A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Julius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julius
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Julius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Julius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Julius graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Julius has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Aristides Julius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios A. Julius practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Julius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Demetrios Julius practices Psychiatry near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Psychiatrists.