A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Julius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Julius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Julius graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Julius has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Aristides Julius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios A. Julius practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Julius has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrios Julius practices Psychiatry near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Psychiatrists.