A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Katsikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Katsikas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Katsikas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsikas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katsikas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Argyrios Katsikas MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios A. Katsikas practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Katsikas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Demetrios Katsikas practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Saint Louis Urologists.