A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Macris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Macris, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macris graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Macris has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios N Macris MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios N. Macris practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Macris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Demetrios Macris practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.