A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Macris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Macris, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macris graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Macris has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Demetrios N. Macris practice?
Dr. Demetrios Macris practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.