A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Mavroidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Mavroidis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mavroidis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mavroidis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Mavroidis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavroidis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mavroidis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios K Mavroidis MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios K. Mavroidis practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Mavroidis has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrios Mavroidis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.