A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Patrinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Patrinos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrinos graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Patrinos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios C Patrinos DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios C. Patrinos practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Patrinos has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrios Patrinos practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Dentists.