A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Perdikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Perdikis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdikis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Perdikis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdikis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Perdikis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Angelo Perdikis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios A. Perdikis practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Perdikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrios Perdikis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Primary Care Doctors and Newtown General Practitioners.