A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Perdikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Perdikis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdikis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perdikis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdikis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Perdikis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Angelo Perdikis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios A. Perdikis practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Perdikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrios Perdikis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Family Physicians and Newtown General Practitioners.