A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrios Simopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrios Simopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrios Simopoulos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Simopoulos graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simopoulos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrios Nicholas Simopoulos MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Demetrios N. Simopoulos practice?
- Dr. Demetrios Simopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Demetrios Simopoulos practices Urology near Placerville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, CA.
See Placerville Urologists.