A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrious Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrious Blackmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrious Blackmon, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Blackmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetrious J Blackmon MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Demetrious J. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. Demetrious Blackmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetrious Blackmon practices Nephrology near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Nephrologists.