A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetris Demetriou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetris Demetriou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demetriou
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Demetriou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetris Demetriou, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Demetriou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Demetriou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetris M Demetriou MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Demetris M. Demetriou practice?
- Dr. Demetris Demetriou has 1 office location.
- Dr. Demetris Demetriou practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington Hills, MI.