A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetris Demetriou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetris Demetriou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetris Demetriou, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demetriou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demetriou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demetriou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Demetris M. Demetriou practice?
Dr. Demetris Demetriou practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Farmington Hills Internists and Farmington Hills Cardiologists.