A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetris Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetris Green, General Practitioner, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetris Allen Green MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Demetris A. Green practice?
- Dr. Demetris Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Demetris Green practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners.