A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetris Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetris Green, General Practitioner, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Demetris Allen Green MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Demetris A. Green practice?
- Dr. Demetris Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Demetris Green practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners.