A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Demetrius Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Demetrius Bagley, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Demetrius Bagley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 20 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- VA Medical Center DE
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Demetrius H. Bagley practice?
Dr. Demetrius Bagley practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.