Dr. Demian Mousad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Kumers as well as Dr mousad for 8 years cant say enough about both drs seems the ones complaining are having conflicts over meds this is not a pill mill and i get injections for back and both knees and this is dr mousads expertise injections help its a tough job that was of there own choosing for sure but dealing with people with chronic pain daily well i think it would where me down they are compassionate caring and would say gentlemen would recommend

December 31st, 2015
Dr Mousad spent all the time required to accurately diagnosis my problem. After diagnosing the issue he suggested a couple of options to resolve the problem. With his help and follow up, I was able to get past my pain. Dr M is very caring person & a great DR

February 9th, 2015
Great bedside manner
Dr Mousad cares about his patients does his best to help, not just there to write a prescription

November 6th, 2013
He is a woderful doctor
Dr. Mousad is an excellent doctor with best bedside manner. He listens carefully to all my complains, he always gives the best medical advise. I had some back injections with best results. I am very active socially and work full time because this wonderful doctor. 89999

August 5th, 2012
Dr. Mousad..
Is the most courteous and caring doctor I have ran into for years! He listens, but I need him to HEAR me, I am working on that.

May 10th, 2012
Dr. Mousad is the best doctor with whom I have ever interacted. His pleasant demeanor and caring nature immediately put you at ease. He is never too busy to answer your questions, and he makes you feel like you are more than just a faceless patient. I recommend Dr. Mousad without reservation.

July 15th, 2010
Excellent Physician
I met with Dr.Mousad few months ago. He is an excellent doctor with good bed side manner, caring and listen to all my complains. He perfomed a pain procedure to my back and since then I have no back pain anymore.

June 20th, 2010
Great Bedside Manner
As a patient of Dr.Musad, I am quite pleased by his friendliness and care. The only thing is, when you have an appointment with him, he is very busy. So, sometimes he's unable to meet with you as previously scheduled. Hey, what can you do about it.